We invite current job seekers to join us for a Job Fair on May 25, 2017. Application and live interview opportunities will be available from 11 am – 1 pm as well as 4-6 pm at our Johnston Headquarters (5355 NW 86th Street; Johnston, IA 50131 – accessible via DART Route 93, Stops 3460 or 3463).
Career opportunities with Goodwill of Central Iowa provide so much more than your average position. Each employee is an essential part of fulfilling our mission of improving the quality of life for all individuals. Revenue from our 19 stores provides skills training and helps people facing any type of challenge find employment. Each position at Goodwill contributes to making a positive impact directly in Central Iowa.
Headquartered in Johnston, Iowa, GCI operates in a territory consisting of 22 counties across central Iowa, employing more than 400 individuals. We currently have full- and part-time opportunities available across several locations. Positions include the following areas:
For a full list of all current openings, visit here.
The benefits of working at Goodwill of Central Iowa include:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits package (Full-Time positions include medical/dental insurance, vision plan, long term disability, 403(b) plan, paid time off, flexible spending account, life insurance, and major holidays off)
- Opportunities for career development and growth
- Employee discount at all Goodwill stores
- Contributing to a mission that is impacting lives across central Iowa every day
For retail-specific positions, benefits continue with:
- No late or overnight shifts.
- Stores closed on major holidays, including Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- Better hours than many retail competitors.
- Unique and interesting products and a diverse clientele; never the same day or the same donation twice!
- Guaranteed 10,000 steps to keep you active and healthy.
- Dynamic company culture that parallels a “family feel” among colleagues.
We hope to see you at the Goodwill of Central Iowa Job Fair!